Reservoir Frogs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Requirement cell shading / Glow

2 participants

Requirement cell shading / Glow Empty Requirement cell shading / Glow

Message par Shorony Lun 14 Jan - 22:28

Voici la réponse que j'ai eut :

"Shorony":
Dear tech support, I just want to know the minimum requirement for activated cell shading and glow mode. I have search on your forum, fan forum, etc but can't find exactly that. It's not for me as with my 7800Gt 256 i can activate cell shading and glow mode but lot's of guildmate ask to know because they want to change graphics card and wants one that can activate those option. So please what are the requirement for activated Cell Shading and Glow mode ? Smile (not the minimum requirement for launching the game he Wink )

Support:
Graphic card is not the only variable needed to figure out the best setting configuration of DOMO. If your friends want to change their graphic cards, the should not worry because all of the currently supported hardware devices by Ati and Nvidia are able to handle DOMO (that would be roughly Radeon serie X and above, and Geforce serie 5 and above). Radeon serie 9 and Geforce 4 should be able to handle it too, but it all depends on the other settings, on the screen resolution, and on the number of other players displayed in a given time. Obviously, newer the card, the better. All of your friends are of course free, and encouraged, to submit a support ticket and their dxdiag file, to obtain some clue based on their machine configuration. Thank you for your interest in GameTribe.

Je suis content de ne pas avoir eut une réponse automatique en tout cas (enfin pas entierement ou alors elle est bien faites ^^).
donc voila vous savez ce qui vous reste à faire Wink
Et donc la 6200 doit pouvoir le gerer mais a voir si le reste du pc n'est pas trop faible aussi.
Doivent faire un controle processeur et mémoire vive j'imagine.

Shorony

Classe(s) : Swordman

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Requirement cell shading / Glow Empty Re: Requirement cell shading / Glow

Message par Kotsu Lun 14 Jan - 22:52

Ce que je crains c'est que ma carte mere supporte pas la 6200.
Sinon pour le reste j'ai 768 de ram, pentium 4 (2 Ghrz) je pense pas que la ca coince.
Kotsu
Kotsu
Elder

Classe(s) : Shaman/Musician/Doctor

Revenir en haut Aller en bas